Have peace of mind with your finances and ATO compliance, with a Certified Practising Accountants (CPA) certified bookkeeper.
What’s the word on the street about Top Stream Bookkeeping? Find out what the people (our clients) have to say!
Mei Hsia has experience work as Finance officer and Bookkeeper for an Electrical company and Public practice firm. Her background has established a solid foundation enabling her to undertake accounting tasks in various areas.
She has a passion for helping small business improve their accounting management. She is continually updating her knowledge through taxation course training.
She converted her knowledge from CPA study into her workplace by providing accurate financial information for the business owner decision making and to meet the ATO compliances.
Why Choose Us?
WE CAN SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY!
We have a passion for helping small business owners work smarter not harder and improve their financial management by providing accurate financial information for decision making with bookkeeping and payroll solutions
“Mei Hsia has been my bookkeeper for two years an in that time she has revolutionized my financial reporting and lowered my accounting costs. She is fast, efficient and cost-effective.”
- Accounts payable coding and entry supplier invoices, reconcile supplier statements. Make payment vis online banking.
- Accounts receivable à Invoicing, issue customer statement, payment, allocating payment received from customers. Chasing overdue payment.
- Bank Reconciliation à Reconcile bank and credit card statement from bank with accounting record.
- Budgets and forecasting à Help to set up and analyse the actual and budget difference
- Produce financial reports including profit and loss, balance sheet
- New business accounting set up in MYOB, QuickBooks and Xero
- Fixed assets à Set up fixed assets register, depreciation schedule.
- Other ad hoc.
- Payroll set up and processing, PAYG, payroll tax and payment summary
- Superannuation and WorkCover
- Employee entitlement report.
BAS / IAS
- BAS, IAS Preparation and lodgement according ATO due date
- Ensure claim adequate GST components.
- End year tax return preparation à Assistant with accountant for preparation of tax return.